Friday 30 March 2018

How I became an Arsenal fan- A gunner shares his story.

Image result for become arsenal fan
As the supporters club I say am happy and lucky to be an Arsenal fan. Remember you can change a house or car but you will never change the club you love.
My love for Arsenal is everlasting and strong like metallic bonds. Fine well I was supposed to tell you how I came to become a gunner.
As a young child I grew up in a family where most of the family members were Chelsea fans.
I couldn't stop looking for a place that will give me Joy and happiness.
In early 1992s I was young to legibly support a team but what I remember going with daddy to watch games.
My love for soccer started growing. What I remember most is that derby between Manchester and Arsenal.
FA cup final contributed much for me becoming a gunner.
And the kind of play of Arsenal was a whole inspiration to me; our school coach emphasized to play like Arsenal.
I loved how Thierry Henry plays and his goal scoring style.
I started missing Arsenal games; by 2006 the passion for the club was at 99.99%.
I am proud to be born a gunner and still is and will be a gunner forever. Life is just complete with Arsenal.
I love Arsenal for life.
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter

1 comment: