Monday 2 April 2018

Here is the reason as to why Arsenal fans are Supporting the Wenger out compaign.

After few Arsenal's great performances against Ac Milan, Watford and Stoke City. Arsenal fans are not yet convinced; I think to put it right I should say they are not comfortable with Wenger's presence.
Image may contain: text
With me inclusive; I will be honest for this!
I started seeing this guy at Arsenal when I was still very young; The years he has finished at the mighty Arsenal is more than my real age.
I am not sure of when he joined, oh yeah 1996 but I was born in 1997.
1996 sounds crazy to me; I was still negative years old.
However, I can't over criticize Wenger. We highly remember his achievements by the time he had the Invincible team.
He was doing good at least.
As observed from many supporters of Arsenal; the just believe enough is enough.
The only prayer we should have is winning the Europa League.
If he leaves with winning the Europa League; He will have revived his lost glory again.
I think;
Every good story has an end.
#WengerOut
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on twitter 

0 comments:

Post a Comment